Cardinals vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, August 5
By Stephen Knox
Cardinals vs Dodgers Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (58-52, 27-29 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (74-40, 43-15 Home)
Date: Monday, Aug. 5, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodgers Stadium– Los Angeles, CA
Cardinals vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+144) | LAD: (-166)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-138) | LAD -1.5 (+118)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 33% | LAD: 67%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Michael Wacha (6-4, 5.15 ERA) | LAD: Tony Gonsolin (0-1, 5.63 ERA)
Cardinals vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of St. Louis' last six games.
- St. Louis is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Dodgers' last seven games.
- The Dodgers are 5-1 straight up in their last six games.
Cardinals vs Dodgers Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.51 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.44 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Michael Wacha is 1-4 with a 6.75 ERA in seven career starts against the Dodgers.
- Tony Gonsolin is 0-1 with a 5.63 ERA in two appearances (one start) this season. Tonight will be his first career start against the Cardinals.
Cardinals vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Michael Wacha - Strikeouts: Under 3.5 (+130) – Wacha has not been striking out many batters as of late. He struck out five against Houston on July 27, but he failed to reach three strikeouts in four consecutive prior starts. Considering Wacha owns a career 6.75 ERA against the Dodgers, he might not stay in the game long enough to reach four Ks.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.