The St. Louis Cardinals are among the MLB teams playing on Friday, up against the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game.
Cardinals vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (66-51) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (55-63)
- Date: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Cardinals vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-186) | ARI: (+156)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (-115) | ARI: +1.5 (-104)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Cardinals vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Miles Mikolas (9-9) for the St. Louis Cardinals, and Tommy Henry (2-1) for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Cardinals vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals (63.0%)
Cardinals vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- St. Louis is the favorite, -180 on the moneyline, while Arizona is a +156 underdog despite being at home.
Cardinals vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are hosting the Cardinals, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Diamondbacks are -115 to cover the spread, and the Cardinals are -104.
Cardinals vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Cardinals versus Diamondbacks on August 19 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -118 and the under set at -104.
Cardinals vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been favorites in 63 games this season and have come away with the win 45 times (71.4%) in those contests.
- This season, St. Louis has been victorious 11 times in 14 chances when named as a favorite of at least -180 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and their opponents have gone over in 57 of their 119 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Diamondbacks are 35-47 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 42.7% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer, Arizona has a 7-19 record (winning just 26.9% of its games).
- In the 115 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 49 times (49-64-2).