The St. Louis Cardinals will face the Chicago Cubs in MLB action on Saturday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (77-55) vs. Chicago Cubs (56-76)
- Date: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-205) | CHC: (+172)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+106) | CHC: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Cardinals vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cardinals will give the ball to Adam Wainwright (9-9, 3.09 ERA) versus the Cubs and Drew Smyly (5-7, 3.24 ERA).
Cardinals vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (67.0%)
Cardinals vs Cubs Moneyline
- The Cardinals vs Cubs moneyline has St. Louis as a -205 favorite, while Chicago is a +172 underdog on the road.
Cardinals vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are at the Cardinals, and are +1.5 on the runline. Chicago is -128 to cover the spread, while St. Louis is +106.
Cardinals vs Cubs Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Cardinals-Cubs contest on September 3, with the over available at +100 and the under at -122.
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been chosen as favorites in 75 games this year and have walked away with the win 54 times (72%) in those games.
- This season, St. Louis has come away with a win eight times in 10 chances when named as a favorite of at least -205 or shorter on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 64 of their 133 opportunities.
- The Cubs are 37-55 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40.2% of those games).
- Chicago is 3-15 (winning only 16.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +172 or longer.
- Chicago has played in 133 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 56 times (56-65-12).