Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (31-31, 11-18 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (36-27, 23-11 Home)
Date: Sunday, June 9, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+148) | CHC: (-170)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-144) | CHC: -1.5 (+122)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 18% | CHC: 82%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Adam Wainwright (5-5, 4.34 ERA) | CHC: Kyle Hendricks (6-4, 3.16 ERA)
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of St. Louis' last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of St. Louis' last 14 road games against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are 5-0 straight up in their last five home games against St. Louis.
- The Cubs are 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Cardinals vs Cubs Stats
- Kyle Hendricks has a career 3.05 ERA and 6-2 record against the Cardinals.
- Adam Wainwright has a career 4.02 ERA and 16-11 record against the Cubs.
- The Cubs' offense is averaging 5.24 runs per game this season (No. 7 in the MLB).
- The Cardinals' offense is averaging 4.71 runs per game this season (No. 18 in the MLB).
Cardinals vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (St. Louis Cardinals) Total Runs: Under 3.5 (-110) – The Cardinals' offense has been struggling lately, averaging just 2.67 runs per game over St. Louis' last three contests. The Cubs have been one of the league's stingier defensive units when it comes to scoring, holding opponents to 4.25 runs per game on the season (No. 8 in the MLB). Chicago has also held its opponents to 2.67 runs per game over the team's last three contests.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.