Cardinals vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, September 21
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (87-67, 38-38 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (82-72, 51-28 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+120) | CHC: (-138)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-146) | CHC: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 12 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 49% | CHC: 51%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Dakota Hudson (16-7, 3.35 ERA) | CHC: Jose Quintana (13-8, 4.37 ERA)
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of St. Louis' last six games against the Cubs.
- St. Louis is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six home games against St. Louis.
- The Cubs are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
Cardinals vs Cubs Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.66 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.06 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Dakota Hudson is 0-0 with a 0.00 ERA in two career appearances (zero starts) against the Cubs.
- Jose Quintana is 5-3 with a 3.81 ERA in 10 career starts against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Paul Goldschmidt (+240) — Paul Goldschmidt has hit a total of 31 home runs this season. Against left-handed pitchers, like Jose Quintana, Goldschmidt has hit eight home runs with a .547 slugging percentage (.453 against righties). In 13 career at-bats against Quintana, Goldschmidt has hit three home runs with a 1.385 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.