Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
St. Louis Cardinals (86-67, 37-38 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (82-71, 51-27 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 20, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+100) | CHC: (-114)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-205) | CHC: -1.5 (+172)
Total: 10 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: STL: 24% | CHC: 76%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Michael Wacha (6-7, 4.76 ERA) | CHC: Alec Mills (1-0, 3.42 ERA)
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of St. Louis' last five games against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of St. Louis' last 16 road games against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in their last five home games against St. Louis.
- The Cubs are 7-1 straight up in their last eight home games against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Cubs Stats
- St. Louis is averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.08 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Michael Wacha is 4-8 with a 6.68 ERA in 19 career appearances (17 starts) against the Cubs.
- Alec Mills is 0-0 with a 4.50 ERA in two career appearances against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Kyle Schwarber (+280) — Kyle Schwarber has hit a total of 37 home runs this season. Against right-handed pitchers, like Wacha, Schwarber has hit 31 home runs and a .534 slugging percentage (.465 against lefties). He has also hit a .581 slugging percentage at home (.461 on the road). In his 10 at-bats against Wacha, Schwarber has hit two home runs and a .900 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.