Cardinals vs Braves Game Info
2019 National League Division Series Game 5: (Series tied 2-2)
St. Louis Cardinals (91-71, 41-40 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (97-65, 50-31 Home) Date: Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2019
Time: 5:02 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Atlanta, GA
Cardinals vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (-102) | ATL: (-112)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-230) | ATL: -1.5 (+190)
Total: 8 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 31% | ATL: 69%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Jack Flaherty (11-8, 2.75 ERA) | ATL: Mike Foltynewicz (8-6, 4.54 ERA)
Cardinals vs Braves Betting Trends
- St. Louis is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Atlanta's last seven games against St. Louis.
- The total has hit the over in six of St. Louis' last seven games.
- Atlanta is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 home games.
Cardinals vs Braves Stats
- St. Louis averaged 4.70 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Atlanta averaged 5.27 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Jack Flaherty is 1-1 with a 4.32 ERA in three career starts against Atlanta.
- Mike Foltynewicz is 3-4 with a 7.64 ERA in seven career starts against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Braves Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st 5 Innings Total Runs Scored - J Flaherty - M Foltynewicz: Under 4.5 (-116) — The Braves will host the Cardinals for a do-or-die Game 5 in Atlanta Wednesday night. The series has been fairly low scoring so far, with only Game 1 exceeding a total of 10 runs. The game will also feature arguably each team's best starter, as the Cardinals' Jack Flaherty (seven innings of two run ball in Game 2) will once again square off with Braves' righty Mike Foltynewicz (seven shutout innings in Game 2).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.