Cardinals vs Braves Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for National League Division Series Game 1
By Dan Israeli
Cardinals vs Braves Game Info
2019 NL Division Series Game 1
St. Louis Cardinals (91-71, 41-40 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (97-65, 50-31 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019
Time: 5:02 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Atlanta, GA
Cardinals vs Braves Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+118) | ATL: (-136)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-180) | ATL: -1.5 (+152)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: 25% | ATL: 75%
Probable Pitcher: STL: Miles Mikolas (9-14, 4.16 ERA) | ATL: Dallas Keuchel (8-8, 3.75 ERA)
Cardinals vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of St. Louis' last six games.
- St. Louis is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Atlanta is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against St. Louis.
- Atlanta is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
Cardinals vs Braves Stats
- St. Louis averaged 4.72 runs per game in the 2019 regular season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Atlanta averaged 5.28 runs per game in the 2019 regular season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Miles Mikolas is 1-2 with a 2.61 ERA in four career appearances (three starts) against Atlanta.
- Dallas Keuchel is 0-2 with a 10.03 ERA in three career appearances (two starts) against St. Louis.
Cardinals vs Braves Prop Bet
All Cardinals-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Match Betting (First 5): St. Louis Cardinals (+130) — The Atlanta Braves will host the St. Louis Cardinals for Game 1 of the 2019 NL Division Series with Dallas Keuchel on the mound. The veteran left-hander has struggled against the Cardinals in his career, to the tune of a 10.03 ERA, while Cardinals' starter Miles Mikolas has had much more success against his opponent – 2.61 career ERA versus the Braves. The starting pitchers' career stats against the opposition could open the door for the Cardinals to have the lead after five innings on Thursday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.