Cardinals vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 31
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Tuesday slate includes the St. Louis Cardinals taking on the San Diego Padres.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Cardinals vs Padres Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (27-21) vs. San Diego Padres (30-18)
- Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-126) | SD: (+108)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+152) | SD: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Cardinals vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Adam Wainwright (5-4) for the St. Louis Cardinals, and Blake Snell (0-2) for the San Diego Padres.
Cardinals vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (54.8%)
Cardinals vs Padres Moneyline
The Cardinals vs Padres moneyline has St. Louis as a -126 favorite, while San Diego is a +108 underdog on the road.
Cardinals vs Padres Spread
The Padres are at the Cardinals, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Padres are +152 to cover the spread, and the Cardinals are -184.
Cardinals vs Padres Over/Under
Cardinals versus Padres, on May 31, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Cardinals vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 15, or 68.2%, of the 22 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, St. Louis has won 11 of 16 games when listed as at least -130 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and their opponents have gone over in 25 of their 48 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Padres have put together an 11-8 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 57.9% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer, San Diego has a 5-5 record (winning 50% of its games).
- In the 46 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Diego, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 18 times (18-26-2).