The St. Louis Cardinals are among the MLB squads busy on Tuesday, up against the Chicago Cubs.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (54-48) vs. Chicago Cubs (41-60)
- Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-166) | CHC: (+142)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+118) | CHC: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Cardinals vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the St. Louis Cardinals looking to Adam Wainwright (7-8), and Keegan Thompson (8-4) getting the nod for the Chicago Cubs.
Cardinals vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (65.1%)
Cardinals vs Cubs Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Cardinals, Chicago is the underdog at +142, and St. Louis is -166 playing at home.
Cardinals vs Cubs Spread
- The Cardinals are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Cubs. The Cardinals are +118 to cover, and the Cubs are -142.
Cardinals vs Cubs Over/Under
- The over/under for Cardinals-Cubs on August 2 is 8. The over is -120, and the under is -102.
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been chosen as favorites in 50 games this year and have walked away with the win 34 times (68%) in those games.
- This season, St. Louis has come away with a win 13 times in 18 chances when named as a favorite of at least -166 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and their opponents have gone over in 48 of their 103 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Cubs have been the moneyline underdog 70 total times this season. They've gone 27-43 in those games.
- Chicago has a 10-18 record (winning just 35.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +140 or longer.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by bookmakers 101 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 42 of those games (42-51-8).