In MLB action on Thursday, the St. Louis Cardinals take on the Milwaukee Brewers.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Cardinals vs Brewers Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (40-31) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (39-32)
- Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Cardinals vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-108) | MIL: (-108)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+140) | MIL: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Cardinals vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
Neither the Cardinals nor the Brewers have named a starting pitcher for this contest.
Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (54.6%)
Cardinals vs Brewers Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Cardinals vs. Brewers reveal an even split, with both teams listed at -108.
Cardinals vs Brewers Spread
The Cardinals are at the Brewers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+140 to cover) on the runline. Milwaukee is -170 to cover.
Cardinals vs Brewers Over/Under
The over/under for Cardinals-Brewers on June 23 is 9.5. The over is -108, and the under is -112.
Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 25, or 73.5%, of the 34 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- St. Louis has a mark of 24-8 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -112 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and their opponents have hit the over in 37 of their 72 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Brewers have won 35.7% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (5-9).
- Milwaukee has a 4-7 record (winning just 36.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of -104 or longer.
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to go over the total 33 times this season for a 33-35-4 record against the over/under.