Capitals vs Hurricanes Game 6 Betting Lines, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Capitals vs Hurricanes Game 6 Info
Stanley Cup Playoffs: WSH Leads Series 3-2
No. 1 Washington Capitals (48-26-8, 104 points) vs. WC1 Carolina Hurricanes (46-29-7, 99 points)
Date: Monday, April 22, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena — Raleigh, NC
Capitals vs Hurricanes Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WSH: (+105) | CAR: (-125)
Spread: WSH: +1.5 (-270) | CAR: -1.5 (+220)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WSH: 50% | CAR: 50%
Series Price: WSH: (-380) | CAR: (+280)
Capitals vs Hurricanes Betting Trends & Stats
- Washington is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- Washington is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games against Carolina.
- The total has hit the over in six of Washington's last nine road games against Carolina.
- Carolina is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- Carolina is 2-4 ATS in its last six home games against Washington.
Capitals vs Hurricanes Prop Bet
All Capitals-Hurricanes betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anytime Goal Scorer: Alex Ovechkin (-150) – The value isn't great here, but Ovechkin is. After the incredible Stanley Cup run last season, all of the worries about Ovechkin's performance in the postseason seemingly disappeared. Ovechkin already has three goals in this series, including one in Carolina in Game 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.