Capitals vs Maple Leafs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 24
By Duel Staff
The NHL's Sunday slate includes the Washington Capitals facing the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here are the NHL moneyline insights you need to know.
Capitals vs Maple Leafs Game Info
- Washington Capitals (44-23-11) vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (51-21-7)
- Date: Sunday, April 24, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Capital One Arena -- Washington, District of Columbia
Capitals vs Maple Leafs Odds & Spread
- All NHL odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WAS: (-126) | TOR: (+105)
- Spread: WAS: -1.5 (+195) | TOR: +1.5 (-240)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Capitals vs Maple Leafs Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Capitals win (56.1%)
Capitals vs Maple Leafs Spread
The Capitals are 1.5-goal home favorites against the Maple Leafs. The Capitals are +195 to cover the spread, and the Maple Leafs are -240.
Capitals vs Maple Leafs Over/Under
The over/under for the Capitals versus Maple Leafs matchup on April 24 has been set at 7, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Capitals vs Maple Leafs Moneyline
Toronto is a +102 underdog on the moneyline, while Washington is a -122 favorite at home.