Canucks vs Sabres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 20
By Duel Staff
The Vancouver Canucks are among the NHL squads busy on Sunday, versus the Buffalo Sabres.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Canucks vs Sabres Game Info
- Vancouver Canucks (30-25-7) vs. Buffalo Sabres (21-33-8)
- Date: Sunday, March 20, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Arena -- Vancouver, British Columbia
Canucks vs Sabres Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: VAN: (-215) | BUF: (+176)
- Spread: VAN: -1.5 (+122) | BUF: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 6 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Canucks vs Sabres Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Canucks win (54.9%)
Canucks vs Sabres Spread
The Sabres are 1.5-goal road underdogs against the Canucks. The Sabres are -150 to cover the spread, and the Canucks are +122.
Canucks vs Sabres Over/Under
The over/under for Canucks-Sabres on March 20 is 6. The over is -122, and the under is +100.
Canucks vs Sabres Moneyline
Buffalo is a +176 underdog on the moneyline, while Vancouver is a -215 favorite at home.