Canadiens vs Jets Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (March 1)
Canadiens vs Jets Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Montreal Canadiens (13-33-7, 5-16-6 Away) vs. Winnipeg Jets (23-21-9, 13-10-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Canada Life Centre — Winnipeg, MB
Canadiens vs Jets Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MTL: (+188) | WPG: (-230)
Spread: MTL: +1.5 (-138) | WPG: -1.5 (+112)
Total: 6 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: MTL: (+30000) | WPG: (+10000)
Canadiens vs Jets Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Winnipeg Jets win (67.1%)
Canadiens vs Jets Betting Trends
- Montreal is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Winnipeg.
- The total has hit the under in four of Montreal's last five games.
- Winnipeg is 13-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 24 home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Winnipeg's last 11 games against Montreal.
Canadiens vs Jets Prop Bets
- Kyle Connor — 0.5: Over (+114) | Under (-140)
- Mark Scheifele — 0.5: Over (+184) | Under (-230)
- Pierre-Luc Dubois — 0.5: Over (+198) | Under (-250)
- Blake Wheeler — 0.5: Over (-130) | Under (+106)
- Mark Scheifele — 0.5: Over (-115) | Under (-105)
- Kyle Connor — 0.5: Over (-114) | Under (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.