Canadiens vs Flyers Game Info
NHL Playoffs — Eastern Conference Quarterfinals Game 4 (PHI leads 2-1)
No. 8 Montreal Canadiens (31-40-9) vs. No. 1 Philadelphia Flyers (41-28-7)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena — Toronto, ON, Canada
Canadiens vs Flyers Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MTL: (+115) | PHI: (-135)
Spread: MTL: +1.5 (-240) | PHI: -1.5 (+200)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (+135) I Under: (-160)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MTL: 6% | PHI: 94%
Series Price: MTL: (+300) | PHI: (-410)
Stanley Cup Odds: MTL: (+6000) | PHI: (+600)
NHL Playoff Bracket
Canadiens vs Flyers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Over/Under: Over 5.5
Canadiens vs Flyers Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Philadelphia defeated Montreal, 1-0, in Game 3.
- Philadelphia is 4-2 straight up against Montreal this season, including the playoffs.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Philadelphia's last nine games.
- Philadelphia is 14-2 in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Montreal's last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Montreal's last seven games against Philadelphia.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.