Canada vs Martinique Match Info & Start Time
2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup
Canada vs Martinique
Date: Sunday, July 11, 2021
Start Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Children's Mercy Park — Kansas City, KS
Canada vs Martinique Spread & Odds
All CONCACAF Gold Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CA: (-750) | MTQ: (+1500) | DRAW: (+550)
Spread: CA: -2 (+155) | MTQ: +2 (+125)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-158) | Under: (+112)
Team to Score the First Goal: CA: (-550) | MTQ: (+460) I NO GOALS: (+1700)
Canada vs Martinique Prediction & Expert Pick
All CONCACAF Gold Cup expert picks and predictions are according to Sportskeeda.
Winner: Canada (4-0)
Canada vs Martinique Betting Trends & Stats
- Canada defeated Martinique, 4-0, in the 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup in their most recent head-to-head matchup.
- Canada defeated Haiti, 3-0, in a FIFA World Cup Qualifier in its most recent match.
- Martinique played to a 1-1 draw against Honduras in the CONCACAF Nations League in its most recent match.
- Canada is 0-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Martinique is 0-0-0 (W-D-L) in the 2021 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.