Canada vs Barbados Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Start Time and How to Watch International Friendly Match
By David Hayes
Canada vs Barbados Match Location & Coverage
International Friendly 2020
Canada (WLWWW) vs. Barbados (LWLWW)
Date: Friday, Jan. 10, 2020
Kickoff Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Championship Soccer Stadium at the Orange County Great Park – Irvine, CA
Coverage (Stream): Canadasoccer.com
Canada vs Barbados Odds & Betting Lines
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAN: (-1600) BRB: (+3100) | DRAW: (+950)
Spread: CAN: -3 (+210) | BRB: +3 (-120) I Handicap Draw: +3 (+320)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-126)
Both Teams to Score: Yes: (+172) | No: (-220)
Team to Score First Goal: CAN: (-900) | BRB: (+650) | No Goals: (+3000)
Canada vs Barbados Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Canada defeated Barbados, 4-1, in an international friendly match in the most recent meeting between these two countries at Championship Soccer Stadium at the Orange County Great Park in Irvine, California, on Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2020.
- Canada is 2-0-0 (W-D-L) in the two all-time, head-to-head international matchups with Barbados.
- Canada has outscored Barbados, 5-1, in its two all-time, head-to-head international matchups.
- Canada (WLWWW) is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international friendlies.
- Canada is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Canada is 7-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last 10 international matches.
- Barbados (LWLWW) is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international friendlies.
- Barbados is 3-0-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Barbados is 6-0-4 (W-D-L) in its last 10 international matches.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.