Calvin Kattar vs Dan Ige Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC Fight Island 1
Kattar vs Ige Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Island 1 Featherweight Main Event
Calvin Kattar (21-4-0, 11 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Dan "50K" Ige (14-2-0, 3 KO, 5 Submissions)
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the last fight on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yas Island — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Kattar vs Ige Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Island 1 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Calvin Kattar: (-330)
- Dan Ige: (+265)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Kattar by KO/TKO: (-105)
- Kattar by Points: (+260)
- Kattar by Submission: (+2200)
- Ige by KO/TKO: (+900)
- Ige by Points: (+600)
- Ige by Submission: (+950)
Kattar vs Ige Betting Trends
- Calvin Kattar defeated Jeremy Stephens, by knockout, in his most recent bout on May 9, 2020.
- Dan Ige defeated Edson Barboza, by split decision, in his most recent bout on May 16, 2020.
- Kattar averages 5.29 significant strikes landed per minute with a 41 percent accuracy rate.
- Ige averages 4.12 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48 percent accuracy rate.
- Kattar averages 6.46 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55 percent defense rate.
- Ige averages 3.13 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58 percent defense rate.
- Kattar has an 77 percent takedown defense rate.
- Ige averages 2.15 takedowns per 15 minutes with a 34 percent takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!