Cal vs Washington Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
California Golden Bears (1-2, 0-0 Pac-12) vs. Washington Huskies (1-2, 0-0 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Husky Stadium – Seattle, WA
Cal vs Washington Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+250) | WASH: (-325)
Spread: CAL: +7.5 (-112) | WASH: -7.5 (-108)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAL: (N/A) | WASH: (N/A)
Cal vs Washington Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: California: (25.7%) | Washington: (74.3%)
Cal vs Washington Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Washington is 52-41-3 in 96 all-time head-to-head matchups against California.
- California defeated Washington, 20-19, in their last meeting on Sept. 7, 2019.
- California is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 games against Washington.
- Washington is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of California's last 16 road games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Washington's last 11 games against California.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.