California vs Utah Basketball Game Info
California Golden Bears (4-4, 1-0 Pac-12) vs. Utah Utes (5-2, 0-1 Pac-12)
Date: Sunday, December 5, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Jon M. Huntsman Center — Salt Lake City, UT
Coverage: PAC12 Network
California vs Utah Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+350) | UTAH: (-465)
Spread: CAL: +9.5 (-114) | UTAH: -9.5 (-106)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CAL: (+50000) | UTAH: (+20000)
California vs Utah Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Utah Utes win (85.5%)
California vs Utah Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- California is 17-15 straight up in 32 all-time head-to-head matchups against Utah.
- Utah defeated California, 76-75, during their most recent meeting on Feb. 11, 2021.
- California is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of California's last six games.
- Utah is 10-5 straight up in its last 15 games against California.
- The total has hit the over in four of Utah's last five games against California.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.