Cal vs Utah Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
California Golden Bears (4-3, 1-3 Pac-12) vs. No. 12 Utah Utes (6-1, 3-1 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Rice-Eccles Stadium – Salt Lake City, UT
Cal vs Utah Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+975) | UTAH: (-1650)
Spread: CAL: +21.5 (-110) | UTAH: -21.5 (-110)
Total: 37.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CAL: 51% | UTAH: 49%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: CAL: (+25000) | UTAH: (+10000)
Cal vs Utah Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- California defeated Utah, 28-23, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs on Oct. 1, 2016.
- Utah is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with California.
- Utah is 3-1 in the four all-time, head-to-head matchups with California at home in Salt Lake City.
- Utah is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with California.
- California lost to Oregon State, 21-17, at home in Week 8.
- Utah defeated No. 17 Arizona State, 21-3, at home in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.