California vs UCLA Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Cal vs UCLA Basketball Game Info
California Golden Bears (8-9, 2-2 Pac-12) vs. UCLA Bruins (8-9, 1-3 Pac-12)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Pauley Pavillion – Los Angeles, CA
Cal vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+330) | UCLA: (-440)
Spread: CAL: +8.5 (-110) | UCLA: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 132 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAL: 55% | UCLA: 45%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CAL: (N/A) | UCLA: (+25000)
Cal vs UCLA Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Cal vs UCLA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- UCLA defeated California, 75-67, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 13, 2019.
- UCLA is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with California.
- UCLA is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with California.
- California is 0-5 straight up in its last five games against UCLA.
- The total has hit the under in nine of UCLA's last 12 games against California.
- California lost to USC, 88-56, on the road in its most recent game on Thursday, Jan. 16.
- UCLA lost to Stanford, 74-59, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.