California vs Oregon Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Cal vs Oregon Basketball Game Info
California Golden Bears (13-16, 7-9 Pac-12) vs. No. 13 Oregon Ducks (22-7, 11-5 Pac-12)
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Time: 11 p.m. EST
Venue: Matthew Knight Arena – Eugene, OR
Cal vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+900) | ORE: (-1500)
Spread: CAL: +15 (-110) | ORE: -15 (-110)
Total: 131.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAL: 65% | ORE: 35%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CAL: (N/A) | ORE: (+2200)
Cal vs Oregon Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Cal vs Oregon Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oregon defeated California, 77-72, at home in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 30, 2020.
- Oregon is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with California.
- Oregon is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with California.
- California is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Oregon is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- California defeated Utah, 86-79 (OT), at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 29.
- Oregon defeated Oregon State, 69-54, at home in its most recent game on Thursday, Feb. 27.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.