Cal vs Oregon Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
California Golden Bears (1-4, 0-2 Pac-12) vs. No. 9 Oregon Ducks (4-1, 1-1 Pac-12)
Date: Friday, October 15, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Autzen Stadium – Eugene, OR
Cal vs Oregon Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+440) | ORE: (-650)
Spread: CAL: +13.5 (-104) | ORE: -13.5 (-118)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAL: (N/A) | ORE: (N/A)
Cal vs Oregon Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: California: (8.5%) | Oregon: (91.5%)
Cal vs Oregon Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- California is 42-40-2 straight up in 84 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
- California defeated Oregon, 21-17, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- California is 1-4 straight up in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of California's last 20 games against Oregon.
- Oregon is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against California.
- The total has hit the under in six of Oregon's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.