BYU vs Navy Game Info
College Football Week 1
BYU Cougars (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Navy Midshipmen (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 7, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium – Annapolis, MD
BYU vs Navy Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BYU: (-130) | NAVY: (+106)
Spread: BYU: -1.5 (-115) | NAVY: +1.5 (-105)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BYU: (N/A) | NAVY: (N/A)
BYU vs Navy Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are from College Football News (CFN).
Consensus Pick: BYU
BYU vs Navy Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- BYU defeated Navy, 31-10, at home in its most recent head-to-head matchup on Sept. 16, 1989.
- BYU and Navy are tied, 1-1, in the two all-time head-to-head matchups between these two programs.
- BYU is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against AAC opponents.
- Navy is 1-4 in its last five head-to-head matchups against FBS Independent opponents.
- BYU finished the 2019 season with a 7-6 record.
- Navy finished the 2019 season with an 11-2 record.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.