Butler vs Providence Basketball Game Info
Big East Tournament - First Round
No. 4 Butler (22-9, 10-8 Big East) vs. No. 5 Providence (19-12, 12-6 Big East)
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden – New York, NY
Butler vs Providence Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUT: (-130) I PROV: (+110)
Spread: BUT: -1.5 (-115) I PROV: +1.5 (-105)
Total: 129.5– Over: (-105) I Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUT: 50% I PROV: 50%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BUT: (+5500) | PROV: (+8000)
Butler vs Providence Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Butler vs Providence Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Providence defeated Butler, 65-61, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- Providence is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Butler.
- Providence is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Butler.
- Butler is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Providence's last seven games.
- Butler defeated Xavier, 72-71, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
- Providence defeated DePaul, 93-55, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, March 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.