Burnley FC vs Liverpool Match Info, Location & Start Time
2019-20 English Premier League Match Week 4
Burnley FC (1-1-1, 4 points) vs. Liverpool FC (3-0-0, 9 points)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Start Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Turf Moor– Burnley, England
Burnley FC vs Liverpool Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUR: (+700) | LFC: (-320) | DRAW: (+440)
Spread: BUR: +1 (+230) | LFC: -1 (-105)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-160) | Under: (+136)
Team to Score the First Goal: BUR: (+270) | LFC: (-330) I NO GOALS: (+1700)
Burnley FC vs Liverpool Betting Trends & Stats
- Burnley FC sits in sixth place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with a 1-1-1 record and a plus-2 goal differential.
- Liverpool sits in first place in the 2019-20 Premier League standings with a 3-0-0 record and a plus-6 goal differential.
- Liverpool is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Burnley FC.
- Liverpool is 5-0-0 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
- Burnley is 1-3-1 (W-D-L) in its last five Premier League matches.
Burnley FC vs Liverpool Prop Bet
All Burnley-Liverpool betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anytime Goal Scorer: Roberto Firmino (-110) – Liverpool is off to a hot start this season, sitting atop the EPL table with a plus-6 goal differential. The Reds defeated Burnley twice last season, 3-1 and 4-2, and received three of those seven goals from striker Roberto Firmino. Sitting on one goal so far this season, Firmino cedes a lot of scoring to fellow forwards Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mané, but considering his track record against Burnley, he has a good shot at putting one in the net on Saturday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.