Bulls vs Wizards Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets and Betting Insights for NBA Game
Bulls vs Wizards Game Info
Chicago Bulls (19-35, 8-19 Away) vs. Washington Wizards (18-33, 12-13 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena – Washington, DC
Bulls vs Wizards Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+140) | WAS: (-164)
Spread: CHI: +3.5 (-110) | WAS: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 230 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: 86% | WAS: 14%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: CHI: (+25000) | WAS: (+25000)
Bulls vs Wizards Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in each of Chicago's last seven games.
- Chicago is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Washington's last nine games.
- Washington is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 home games.
Zach LaVine Injury Status
- Zach LaVine is listed as probable with neck spasms and a knee contusion, but he is fully expected to play.
Bulls vs Wizards Stats
- Chicago is averaging 106.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- Chicago is surrendering 109.2 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Washington is averaging 115.5 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- Washington is surrendering 120.4 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NBA).
- Chicago lost to Philadelphia, 118-111, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
- Washington lost to the Memphis Grizzlies, 106-99, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 9.
Bulls vs Wizards Prop Bet
All Bulls-Wizards betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Zach LaVine - Points: Over 29.5 (-120) – Facing the worst defensive team in the NBA, Zach LaVine could be in for a nice outing tonight. LaVine is coming off a 32-point performance against the 76ers, and he dropped 30 points on the Wizards the last time he faced Washington. Opponents are converting their 3-point attempts at the fourth-highest rate in the league against Washington, and LaVine could feast from beyond the arc tonight, where he's averaging a career-high 7.9 attempts per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.