The NBA slate on Friday includes the Chicago Bulls facing the Indiana Pacers.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Bulls vs Pacers Game Info
- Chicago Bulls (32-19) vs. Indiana Pacers (19-34)
- Date: Friday, February 4, 2022
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse -- Indianapolis, Indiana
Bulls vs Pacers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHI: (-142) | IND: (+120)
- Spread: CHI: -2.5 (-110) | IND: +2.5 (-110)
- Total: 231.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bulls vs Pacers Betting Trends
- Chicago has beaten the spread 30 times in 51 games.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 18-7 as 2.5-point favorites or greater.
- Chicago has played 51 games this season, and 27 of them have hit the over.
- Indiana is 24-26-3 against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Pacers are 13-7-2.
- Indiana has seen 28 of its 53 games go over the point total.
Bulls vs Pacers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pacers win (52.7%)
Bulls vs Pacers Point Spread
The Pacers are underdogs by 2.5 points at home versus the Bulls. Indiana is -110 to cover the spread, and Chicago is -110.
Bulls vs Pacers Over/Under
Bulls versus Pacers, on February 4, has an over/under of 231.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Bulls vs Pacers Moneyline
The Bulls vs Pacers moneyline has Chicago as a -142 favorite, while Indiana is a +120 underdog at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!