Cover Photo: Getty Images
Bulls vs Knicks Game Info
Chicago Bulls (21-56, 12-26 Away) vs. New York Knicks (14-62, 7-31 Home)
Date: Monday, April 1, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Madison Square Garden – New York, NY
Bulls vs Knicks Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+152) | NYK: (-180)
Spread: CHI: +4 (-110) | NYK: -4 (-110)
Total: 214.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHI: 41% | NYK: 59%
Bulls vs Knicks Betting Trends & Stats
- Chicago is 10-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 road games.
- Chicago is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against New York.
- Chicago is 2-5 ATS in its last seven road games against New York.
- New York is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has gone under in nine of New York's last 13 games.
Bulls vs Knicks Prop Bet
All Bulls-Knicks betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kevin Knox Total Points: Over 15.5 (-108) – Knox has arguably become the New York Knicks' primary scoring option. The Kentucky product has scored at least 16 points in three of his last five contests, and he even had a 27-point explosion against the Utah Jazz during that stretch. With Noah Vonleh and Alonzo Trier sitting this game out, Knox could also see an increase in his shot attempts.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.