Bulls vs Kings Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 14
NBA action on Monday includes the Chicago Bulls taking on the Sacramento Kings.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Bulls vs Kings Game Info
- Chicago Bulls (41-26) vs. Sacramento Kings (24-45)
- Date: Monday, March 14, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Golden 1 Center -- Sacramento, California
Bulls vs Kings Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHI: (-198) | SAC: (+166)
- Spread: CHI: -4.5 (-110) | SAC: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 234.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bulls vs Kings Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Chicago is 38-28-1 this season.
- The Bulls' ATS record as 5-point favorites or more is 13-4-1.
- There have been 33 Chicago games (out of 67) that hit the over this year.
- Sacramento's record against the spread is 33-36-0.
- The Kings' ATS record as 5-point underdogs or more is 16-13.
- There have been 35 Sacramento games (out of 69) that hit the over this year.
Bulls vs Kings Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bulls win (64.3%)
Bulls vs Kings Point Spread
The Bulls are at the Kings, and favored by 4.5 points (-110 to cover). Sacramento, the underdog, is -110.
Bulls vs Kings Over/Under
The over/under for the Bulls versus Kings matchup on March 14 has been set at 234.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Bulls vs Kings Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Kings-Bulls, Sacramento is the underdog at +166, and Chicago is -198 playing on the road.