Bulls vs Bucks Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Playoffs First Round Game (April 17)
By Larry Rupp
Bulls vs Bucks Playoff Game Info
2021-22 NBA Playoffs — Eastern Conference First Round (Game 1)
Chicago Bulls (46-36, 19-22 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (51-31, 27-14 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 17, 2022
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Bulls vs Bucks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+420) | MIL: (-560)
Spread: CHI: +10 (-110) | MIL: -10 (-110)
Total: 228.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHI: (+12000) | MIL: (+480)
Bulls vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire and will be updated when available.
Bulls vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Chicago is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Chicago's last six games.
- Milwaukee is 16-1 straight up in its last 17 games against Chicago.
- The total has hit the under in six of Milwaukee's last eight games against Chicago.
Bulls vs Bucks Prop Bets
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 32.5: Over (-114) | Under (-108)
- DeMar DeRozan — 27.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Zach LaVine — 24.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 12.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Nikola Vucevic — 9.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
- Khris Middleton — 5.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Jrue Holiday — 7.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 5.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
- Khris Middleton — 5.5: Over (+118) | Under (-144)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.