On Friday in college basketball, the Buffalo Bulls are playing the Ohio Bobcats.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Buffalo vs Ohio Point Spread
Buffalo is favored by 3.5 points against Ohio. Buffalo is -110 to cover the spread, while Ohio is -110.
Buffalo vs Ohio Over/Under
The over/under for Buffalo-Ohio on January 28 is 149.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Buffalo vs Ohio Moneyline
Ohio is a +138 underdog on the moneyline, while Buffalo is a -166 favorite.
Buffalo vs Ohio Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Buffalo wins (61.1%)
Buffalo vs Ohio Betting Trends
- Buffalo has covered the spread eight times in 17 games.
- The Bulls are 4-4 as 3.5-point favorites or more.
- Buffalo has played 17 games this season, and eight of them have hit the over.
- Ohio has seven wins in 18 games against the spread this season.
- As a 3.5-point underdog or more, the Bobcats have one win ATS (1-2) this year.
- This season, six of Ohio's 18 games have hit the over.
Buffalo vs Ohio Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Buffalo: (-166) | Ohio: (+138)
- Spread: Buffalo: -3.5 (-110) | Ohio: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 149.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!