Buffalo vs Kent State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 12
Buffalo Bulls (5-4, 3-2 MAC) vs. Kent State Golden Flashes (3-6, 2-3 MAC)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 14, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Dix Stadium – Kent, OH
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Buffalo vs Kent State Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUFF: (-235) | KENT: (+185)
Spread: BUFF: -6 (-110) | KENT: +6 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BUFF: 74% | KENT: 26%
Buffalo vs Kent State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Buffalo defeated Kent State, 48-14, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 6, 2018.
- Buffalo is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Kent State.
- Buffalo is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Kent State.
- Buffalo was on bye in Week 11, but the Bulls defeated Eastern Michigan, 43-14, on the road in Week 10.
- Kent State lost to Toledo, 35-33, on the road in Week 11.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.