Buffalo vs Charlotte Bahamas Bowl Game Info
2019 Makers Wanted Bahamas Bowl
Buffalo Bulls (7-5, 5-3 MAC) vs. Charlotte 49ers (7-5, 5-3 C-USA)
Date: Friday, Dec. 20, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Thomas Robinson Stadium – Nassau, Bahamas
Buffalo vs Charlotte Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUFF: (-235) | CHAR: (+185)
Spread: BUFF: -6.5 (-110) | CHAR: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUFF: (80%) | CHAR: (20%)
Buffalo vs Charlotte Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Thomas Robinson Stadium Capacity
- Thomas Robinson Stadium's seating capacity is 15,023.
Buffalo & Charlotte Strength of Schedule
- Buffalo went 0-1 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- Charlotte went 0-2 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Buffalo vs Charlotte Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Buffalo and Charlotte have never faced one another prior to this upcoming 2019 Bahamas Bowl matchup.
- Buffalo is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Conference USA opponents.
- Buffalo's matchup with Charlotte marks the Bulls' first Bahamas Bowl appearance in program history.
- Charlotte's matchup with Buffalo marks the 49ers' first bowl appearance in program history.
- When the 2019 Bahamas Bowl spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Buffalo opened as a 6.5-point favorite.
- Buffalo defeated Bowling Green, 49-7, at home in Week 14.
- Charlotte defeated Old Dominion, 38-22, on the road in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.