Bucks vs Warriors Game Info
Milwaukee Bucks (32-6, 14-4 Away) vs. Golden State Warriors (9-29, 6-12 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2019
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Center – San Francisco, CA
Bucks vs Warriors Spread and Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-1100) | GSW: (+670)
Spread: MIL: -13.5 (-110) | GSW: +13.5 (-110)
Total: 217.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: 73% | GSW: 27%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIL: (+300) | GSW: (+25000)
Bucks vs Warriors Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 13-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 games.
- Milwaukee is 11-5 ATS in its last 16 games.
- Golden State is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 12 of Golden State's last 18 games.
Bucks vs Warriors Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 119.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 107.3 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Golden State is averaging 105.1 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- Golden State is surrendering 112.9 PPG (No. 20 in the NBA).
Bucks vs Warriors Prop Bet
All Bucks-Warriors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Alec Burks - Points: Over 15.5 (-104) — The Bucks have struggled defensively as of late, allowing 116.0 PPG over their last three games. For reference, that's the sixth-worst figure in the NBA during that span. This decimated Warriors roster doesn't have a ton of firepower, but that creates a ton of opportunity for Alec Burks. The 28-year-old is averaging 15.8 PPG on the year, and he's averaging 17.9 PPG in his 14 contests as a starter. With D'Angelo Russell already ruled out, Burks has a chance to eclipse 15 points here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.