Bucks vs Suns Game 5 Info
NBA Finals — Game 5 (Series tied 2-2)
Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 20-16 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (51-21, 27-9 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 17, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Phoenix Suns Arena — Phoenix, AZ
Bucks vs Suns Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (+146) | PHX: (-174)
Spread: MIL: +4 (-110) | PHX: -4 (-110)
Total: 218.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: (N/A) | PHX: (N/A)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIL: (-145) | PHX: (+125)
Bucks vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Bucks vs Suns Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 3-8 against the spread (ATS) in it last 11 games against Phoenix.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last six games.
- Phoenix is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Phoenix's last eight games against Milwaukee.
- Milwaukee defeated Phoenix, 109-103, in Game 4 of the NBA Finals on Wednesday, July 14.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.