Bucks vs Rockets Game Info
Milwaukee Bucks (54-12) vs. Houston Rockets (41-24)
Date: Sunday, August 2, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Kissimmee, FL
Bucks vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-186) | HOU: (+156)
Spread: MIL: -4.5 (-110) | HOU: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 244 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIL: 80% | HOU: 20%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: MIL: (+240) | HOU: (+1700)
Bucks vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Milwaukee is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Milwaukee's last nine games.
- Houston is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games against Milwaukee.
Bucks vs Rockets Stats
- Milwaukee is averaging 118.7 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 1 in the NBA).
- Milwaukee is surrendering 107.4 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NBA).
- Houston is averaging 118.7 PPG this season (T-No. 1 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 114.9 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.