Bucks vs Pistons Game 4 Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NBA Playoffs
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Bucks vs Pistons Game Info
NBA Playoffs: MIL leads 3-0
No. 1 Milwaukee Bucks (60-22, 27-14 Away) vs. No. 8 Detroit Pistons (41-41, 26-15 Home)
Date: Monday, April 22, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Little Caesars Arena — Detroit, MI
Bucks vs Pistons Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-1050) | DET: (+650)
Spread: MIL: -12.5 (-110) | DET: +12.5 (-110)
Total: 219.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 78% | DET: 22%
Series Price: MIL: (N/A) | DET: (+10000)
Bucks vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee is 15-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 road games overall.
- Milwaukee is 5-0 ATS in its last five games against Detroit, including the NBA Playoffs.
- Detroit is 1-9 ATS in its last nine games, including the regular season.
- Detroit is 11-4 ATS in its last 15 home games, dating back to the regular season.
Bucks vs Pistons Prop Bet
All Bucks-Pistons betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Win Margin: Milwaukee Bucks by 11+ Points (-150) – The Bucks have dominated this series in pretty much every form and fashion. Detroit has not only lost every game of this series, but it hasn't even come close to getting a win. Milwaukee has won each of the first three games by at least 16 points. With the Bucks in search their first playoff series win in almost 20 years, expect them to come out looking for blood and to end this one in a similar manner to the first three games of this first-round series.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.