Bucks vs Nets Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Bucks vs Nets Game Info
Milwaukee Bucks (57-20, 25-14 Away) vs. Brooklyn Nets (39-38, 22-16 Home)
Date: Monday, April 1, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
Bucks vs Nets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-138) | BKN: (+114)
Spread: MIL: -2.5 (-110) | BKN: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 228.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 52% | BKN: 48%
Bucks vs Nets Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee is 4-1 straight up (SU) in its last five games.
- Milwaukee is 12-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 road games.
- Milwaukee is 15-6 straight up in its last 21 games.
- Brooklyn is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has gone under in nine of Brooklyn's last 13 games.
Bucks vs Nets Prop Bet
All Bucks-Nets betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- D'Angelo Russell Total Points, Rebounds & Assists: Over 33.5 (-110) – With Giannis Antetokounmpo listed as questionable tonight, the Milwaukee Bucks may be without their best perimeter defender and rebounder. While the Bucks are still a great defense without Giannnis, Milwaukee could struggle to contain the Brooklyn Nets' top scorer. Over his last five contests, Russell is averaging 29.2 points per game (PPG), 10.2 assists per game (APG) and 4.4 rebounds per game. If Russell's recent play is any indication, he certainly has a chance to hit this total, especially if Giannis is ruled out.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.