Bucks vs Bulls NBA Playoffs Game 1 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
The Milwaukee Bucks are among the NBA squads playing on Sunday, versus the Chicago Bulls.
Find all of our NBA odds and spreads here, then read on for what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bucks vs Bulls Game Info
- Milwaukee Bucks (51-31) vs. Chicago Bulls (46-36)
- Date: Sunday, April 17, 2022
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Bucks vs Bulls Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-620) | CHI: (+460)
- Spread: MIL: -10.5 (-110) | CHI: +10.5 (-110)
- Total: 230 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bucks vs Bulls Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has 39 wins in 82 games against the spread this year.
- The Bucks' ATS record as 10.5-point favorites or more is 8-6.
- There have been 42 Milwaukee games (out of 82) that hit the over this year.
- Against the spread, Chicago is 43-38-1 this year.
- The Bulls are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 10.5-point underdog or more this year.
- Chicago has seen 40 of its 82 games go over the point total.
Bucks vs Bulls Point Spread
The Bucks are favored by 10.5 points at home versus the Bulls. Milwaukee is -110 to cover the spread, while Chicago is -110.
Bucks vs Bulls Over/Under
The Bucks-Bulls matchup on April 17 has been given an over/under of 230 points. The over is -110 and the under is -110.
Bucks vs Bulls Moneyline
Chicago is a +460 underdog on the moneyline, while Milwaukee is a -620 favorite at home.
Bucks vs Bulls Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bucks win (81.3%)