The NBA's Sunday schedule includes the Milwaukee Bucks facing the Phoenix Suns.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Bucks vs Suns Game Info
Milwaukee Bucks (39-25) vs. Phoenix Suns (51-12)
Date: Sunday, March 6, 2022
Time: 3:30 PM ET
Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Bucks vs Suns Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-420) | PHO: (+330)
- Spread: MIL: -9 (-110) | PHO: +9 (-110)
- Total: 231 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bucks vs Suns Betting Trends
- Milwaukee's record against the spread is 28-35-1.
- The Bucks' ATS record as 7-point favorites or more is 13-13-1.
- This season, 32 of Milwaukee's 64 games have gone over the point total.
- Against the spread, Phoenix is 34-29-0 this season.
- The Suns have no wins ATS (0-1) as a 7-point underdog or greater this season.
- Phoenix has played 63 games this year, and 32 of them have gone over the total.
Bucks vs Suns Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Bucks win (55.6%)
Bucks vs Suns Point Spread
The Suns are at the Bucks, and underdogs by nine points. Phoenix is -110 to cover the spread, and Milwaukee is -110.
Bucks vs Suns Over/Under
An over/under of 231 has been set for Bucks-Suns on March 6, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Bucks vs Suns Moneyline
The Bucks vs Suns moneyline has Milwaukee as a -420 favorite, while Phoenix is a +330 underdog on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!