The Milwaukee Bucks versus the Boston Celtics is on the NBA schedule for Friday.
Find all of our NBA odds and spreads here, then read on for what you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bucks vs Celtics Game Info
- Milwaukee Bucks (51-31) vs. Boston Celtics (51-31)
- Date: Friday, May 13, 2022
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Venue: Fiserv Forum -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Bucks vs Celtics Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-120) | BOS: (+102)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (-110) | BOS: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 212.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bucks vs Celtics Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Milwaukee is 44-47-1 this season.
- The Bucks have an ATS record of 35-33-1 as 1.5-point favorites or greater.
- There have been 44 Milwaukee games (out of 82) that hit the over this season.
- Boston has covered the spread 49 times in 82 games.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 13-7-1 as 1.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Boston has played 82 games this season, and 45 of them have gone over the total.
Bucks vs Celtics Point Spread
The Bucks are hosting the Celtics, and favored by 1.5 points. Milwaukee is -110 to cover the spread, with Boston being -110.
Bucks vs Celtics Over/Under
An over/under of 212.5 has been set for Bucks-Celtics on May 13, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Bucks vs Celtics Moneyline
Milwaukee is the favorite, -120 on the moneyline, while Boston is a +102 underdog on the road.