Buccaneers vs Saints Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 5
Buccaneers vs Saints Game Info
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-2, 2-0 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (3-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome – New Orleans, LA
Buccaneers vs Saints Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+138) | NO: (-160)
Spread: TB: +3 (-110) | NO: -3 (-110)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 48% | NO: 52%
Odds to Win the NFC South: TB: (+600) | NO: (-230)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: TB: (+7500) | NO: (+1000)
Buccaneers vs Saints Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 15 of Tampa Bay's last 21 games when playing New Orleans.
- Tampa Bay is 2-6 straight up in its last eight road games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans is 17-3 straight up in its last 20 games at home.
- New Orleans is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
Buccaneers vs Saints Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 30.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 29.2 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is averaging 21.0 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 23.0 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay defeated the Los Angeles Rams, 55-40, on the road in Week 4.
- New Orleans defeated the Dallas Cowboys, 12-10, at home in Week 4.
Buccaneers vs Saints Prop Bet
All Buccaneers-Saints odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Tampa Bay Buccaneers by 1-13 points (+200) – The Saints have proved to us that they can keep winning without Drew Brees under center for the time being, but the Buccaneers, who are coming off a 55-point outburst in their win over the Los Angeles Rams, will be a tough opponent to beat. Tampa Bay owns a 2-2 record in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome over the past four years, with both wins coming by eight points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.