Buccaneers vs Rams Game Info
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2, 1-0 Away) vs. Los Angeles Rams (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum – Los Angeles, CA
Buccaneers vs Rams Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+350) | LAR: (-430)
Spread: TB: +9 (+100) | LAR: -9 (-120)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TB: 49% | LAR: 51%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: TB: (+11000) | LAR: (+850)
Buccaneers vs Rams Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in seven of Tampa Bay's last nine games.
- Tampa Bay is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
- The Rams are 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last eight games.
- The Rams are 9-1 straight up in their last 10 home games.
Buccaneers vs Rams Stats
- Tampa Bay is averaging 22.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 25.7 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- The Rams are averaging 25.7 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- The Rams are surrendering 16.3 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay lost to the New York Giants, 32-31, at home in Week 3.
- The Rams defeated the Cleveland Browns, 20-13, on the road in Week 3.
Buccaneers vs Rams Prop Bet
All Buccaneers-Rams odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Rams) Total Points: Under 30 (-108) – The Rams' passing attack has failed to live up to expectations thus far. Through three weeks, Jared Goff is averaging 245.7 passing yards, 1.3 TDs and 1.0 interceptions per game. His passer rating is 84.5, which ranks below struggling QBs like Kirk Cousins, Joe Flacco and his opponent in this game, Jameis Winston. The Rams offense has struggled accordingly, failing to top 30 points in two of their first three games. For context, Los Angeles scored at least 30 points in five straight games to open the 2018 season. Even against a leaky Buccaneers' defense, reaching 30 points could prove difficult for the Rams.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.