Bruins vs Avalanche Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Boston Bruins (24-13-2, 10-5-1 Away) vs. Colorado Avalanche (29-8-3, 18-2-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ball Arena — Denver, CO
Bruins vs Avalanche Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+150) | COL: (-182)
Spread: BOS: +1.5 (-168) | COL: -1.5 (+136)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-102) I Under: (-120)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: BOS: (+1800) | COL: (+450)
Bruins vs Avalanche Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colorado Avalanche win (68.0%)
Bruins vs Avalanche Betting Trends
- Boston is 10-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 away games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last five games.
- Colorado is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Boston.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Colorado's last 15 games against Boston.
Bruins vs Avalanche Prop Bets
- Mikko Rantanen — 0.5: Over (+134) | Under (-164)
- Nathan MacKinnon — 0.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
- David Pastrnak — 0.5: Over (+142) | Under (-176)
- Nathan MacKinnon — 0.5: Over (-184) | Under (+148)
- Cale Makar — 0.5: Over (-112) | Under (-108)
- Mikko Rantanen — 0.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.