Browns vs Steelers Game Info
Cleveland Browns (5-6, 2-3 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-5, 4-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Browns vs Steelers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-136) | PIT: (+118)
Spread: CLE: -2.5 (-110) | PIT: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 39.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLE: 84% | PIT: 16%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CLE: (+10000) | PIT: (+13000)
Browns vs Steelers Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland's last five road games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games against Cleveland.
- The total has hit the under in five of Pittsburgh's last six games.
Browns vs Steelers Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 21.2 points per game (PPG) in 2019 (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is allowing 22.9 PPG in 2019 (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 19.6 PPG in 2019 (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is allowing 19.3 PPG in 2019 (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Cleveland defeated the Miami Dolphins, 41-24, in Week 12.
- Pittsburgh defeated the Cincinnati Bengals, 16-10, in Week 12.
Browns vs Steelers Prop Bet
All Browns-Steelers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Steelers) Total Points: Under 19.5 (-114) — The Pittsburgh Steelers' offense has been mediocre, at best, this season and terrible at its worst. After Mason Rudolph was benched last week, we will see Devlin Hodges at QB for the Steelers on Sunday. With Pittsburgh being held to 17 or fewer points in three straight contests, and with the possibility of both James Conner and JuJu Smith-Schuster being out again, they are likely to struggle on offensive yet again.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.