Browns vs Jets Game Info
Monday Night Football Week 2
Cleveland Browns (0-1, 0-0 Away) vs. New York Jets (0-1, 0-1 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 16, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Browns vs Jets Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (-270) | NYJ: (+230)
Spread: CLE: -6.5 (-110) | NYJ: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 44 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 81% | NYJ: 19%
Browns vs Jets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Cleveland's last nine games against the Jets.
- Cleveland is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- The Jets are 5-1 straight up in their last six games against Cleveland.
- The Jets are 5-2 ATS in their last six games against Cleveland.
Browns vs Jets Stats
- Cleveland averaged 22.4 points per game (PPG) in 2018 (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Cleveland surrendered 24.5 PPG in 2018 (No. 21 in the NFL).
- The Jets averaged 20.8 PPG in 2018 (No. 23 in the NFL).
- The Jets surrendered 27.6 PPG in 2018 (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Cleveland lost to the Tennessee Titans, 43-13, in Week 1.
- The Jets lost to the Buffalo Bills, 17-16, in Week 1.
Browns vs Jets Prop Bet
All Browns-Jets odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team Total Points: Under 19 (-110) – The Jets weren't able to crack 19 points in Week 1 with a mostly healthy offense, and will now be without their starting quarterback in Sam Darnold, who is out indefinitely with mono. To make matters worse, starting running back Le'Veon Bell is also at risk of missing MNF due to a shoulder injury. As a result, the Browns defense is in a prime bounce-back spot after giving up a ton of points to the Titans in Week 1. If the Jets are forced to run out their backup QB and Ty Montgomery instead of Bell, the team likely won't get too many scoring opportunities on Monday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.