Cleveland Browns vs San Francisco 49ers Game Info
Cleveland Browns (2-2, 2-0 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Oct. 7, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium – Santa Clara, CA
Browns vs 49ers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+192) | SF: (-225)
Spread: CLE: +4.5 (-110) | SF: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CLE: 57% | SF: 43%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CLE: (+2800) | SF: (+2200)
Browns vs 49ers Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- Cleveland is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six road games.
- San Francisco is 4-1 ATS in its last five games against an AFC opponent.
- San Francisco is 0-14 in its last 14 games played in October.
Browns vs 49ers Stats
- Cleveland is averaging 22.2 points per game (PPG) in 2019 (tied for No. 15 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is allowing 22.8 PPG in 2019 (No. 15 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is averaging 32.0 PPG in 2019 (No. 3 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is allowing 18 PPG in 2019 (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Cleveland defeated the Baltimore Ravens, 40-25, in Week 4.
- San Francisco was on a bye in Week 4.
Browns vs 49ers Prop Bet
All Browns-49ers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Cleveland Browns +3 (+105) – The Browns may have gotten off to a slow start to the season, losing 43-13 in Week 1 against the Tennessee Titans, but over the last three games, they've held the lead at halftime in each contest. On the flip side, the 49ers have gone into halftime trailing in two out of their three games this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.